MICROSOFT WINDOWS PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD
With Windows 10 Pro, you've got a great business partner. It has all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action.
Get Windows 10
For system builders or Mac users, buy the full version of Windows 10.
Right for business
- Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers, and more.
- Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help protect your data with encryption and security management.
- Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
- Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the same PC.
- Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company applications.
It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on the screen at once. Screen getting crowded Create virtual desktops to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all your notifications and key settings are collected on one easy-to-reach screen.
It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you do. Write or type directly on web pages and share your mark-ups with others. You’ll like the reading view that clears away distractions. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
The best screen is always the one you’re on because Windows 10 optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the smallest to the largest displays.
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a password.
Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and send them to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
This is a full version of Windows 10; we recommend you back up your files before installing. Windows Media Center is not available in Windows 10. Apps and features may vary by market. Updates are automatically enabled during the support period; additional requirements will apply over time. Some features such as touch may require a new device. To check for compatibility, support period, and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer's website and windows.com/windows10specs.
-  Hardware-dependent
-  App experiences may vary.
-  Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including a fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
-  Broadband Internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. A limited number of games available in 2015 that support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires a home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips. Game DVR only available with supported hardware. Xbox One, PC/Tablet and Phone versions of games all sold separately.